The 44.23 acres site is master-planned to accommodate two (2) phases of site development. Phase one (1) consists of:
- A 45,000 sq.ft. one-storey consolidated operation and administration building
- A 3,700 sq.ft. automated drive-through truck wash building
- A 4,000 sq.ft. unheated storage building
- A six-bay covered truck storage and a 20,220 sq.ft. weatherproofed salt and sand storage
- An asphalt paved work yard with a fuelling station
The facility is designed to target a LEED Silver Certification and focuses on such sustainable design solutions as natural daylighting, water conservation, energy efficiency and renewable energy production, including a 300-panel, 65 kW solar photovoltaic system.